- Changes to our website.
- Faulty Solar Panels Are Burning Buildings
- Solar Farm Fire Burns 1,127 Acres
- Do Utility Companies Have too Much Power and Control?
- Solar farm dispute has neighbors alleging broken promises
- Complaint to U.S. Senator Todd Young
- No One Wants You to Know By Justin Parker
- Renewable Energy Storage Systems Literally Setting The World On Fire
- After 30 years of failed Climate Politics, let’s try Science!
- Wind and Solar Potentially Aren't Climate Cure-Alls
Millions of Solar Panels Contain Hazardous Waste
End Of Life Management of PV Solar Panels Containing Hazardous Waste
As of this writing in January of 2020, we could not find any federal standard within the U.S.A., or requirement for end-of-life management of photovoltaic panels that don’t meet the standard for hazardous waste — and they typically do not.
We did find that Washington State has a regulation stating that as of January 1, 2021, they expect to have Solar Panel Recycling Plans implemented and fully in operation.
They also claim that by January 2022, only PV model manufactures participating in a recycling plan will be allowed to be sold in the state of Washington.
We plan on continuing our research in order to find other plans here in America, and as we find additional documentation, we will update this post.